Downloadable HMRC Forms

64-8: Authorising your agent

CWF1: Becoming self employed and registering for National Insurance contributions and/or tax

CA5601: Direct Debit Mandate for self-employed people

CH2: Child benefit claim form

P11D(b): Return of class 1a national insurance contributions due

P46: Car provided for the private use of an employee or director

VAT1: Application for registration

VAT2: Partnership details

VAT7: Application to cancel your VAT registration

VAT65A: Application for refund of VAT

VAT68: Request for transfer of a registration number

More HM Revenue & Customs forms